DESIGN IN RETAIL PRODUCT MARKET SUCCESS
- Gaming Design – Defying the OddsTracy Hazzard2017-05-23T15:29:04+00:00
- 3D Print Designers – WTFFF?! 3D Start PointTracy Hazzard2017-05-23T15:29:04+00:00
- Tech Tools – Invention By DesignTracy Hazzard2017-05-23T15:29:04+00:00
- Color Materials Finishes – Designed to SellTracy Hazzard2017-05-23T15:29:04+00:00
- Furniture Design – Ready-to-Assemble SuccessTracy Hazzard2017-05-23T15:29:04+00:00
- Office Chair Design – Platinum Record SalesTracy Hazzard2020-02-21T20:28:28+00:00
The Hazz Design Difference
At Hazz Design Consulting, having design expertise means that Tom & Tracy Hazzard know what products and colors sell. They know exactly what to make & what product strategy works. They know what women want to buy. They never guess. They tactically study your product category, competition and all analogous products and markets – in-store and on-line – creating Success by Design.
When you engage Hazz Design, you get Tracy & Tom Hazzard and their 99,000+ hours of retail product development and design expertise. They do all the creative work and embed themselves in your company, its growth strategy and your brand promise. That means Hazz Design is NOT an agency and there is no farming out to junior designers. The process is designed to make your product sales scale quickly and Tom & Tracy’s 25 years of experience insulates you from development due diligence errors.
Design Expertise for Innovation Training
Tom & Tracy are always willing to lend their design expertise to organizations to help turnaround product performance, build product management skills or tactical launch plans through in-depth one-day workshops and training sessions. However, they only engage exclusively with companies, entrepreneurs and inventors willing to make a full commitment to the time and resources it takes to insure success by design. Tracy & Tom know from developing over 250 retail products that success must be directed from design definition to delivery. While interesting project work is always considered, a ‘brainstorm to box’ Hazz Design engagement lasts a minimum of one year for one-time product line launches and rehabs; OR two to three years for building product line success and in-house processes and support resources at the same time.